All Federal, State, and local laws will be obeyed as well as the following rules.
1. How to register: Register on-line at http://thevalley.info/ or sign up at the devotional on March 23, 2018 starting at 5:30 pm. Registration will be closed during the devotional on March 23, 2018. On-line Registration closes at noon on March 21, 2018.
2. Mandatory (No Exceptions) that each person who fishes on Saturday March 24, 2018 will attend the Devotional on Friday March 23, 2018 at 6:30pm. Check In and Walk In registration will start at 5:30 pm. Location will be at Valley View Baptist Church on Highway 69 South. (Please understand that we are trying to reach people for Jesus Christ). Everyone (men and women) is welcome to attend the Devotional even if you do not intend on fishing on Saturday March 24, 2018.
3. Open Division: (Must decide which division during registration)
a. Limit of two (2) anglers per boat. One person in the boat must be 19 year of age or older. Any person fishing under the age of 19 must have a release signed by a Parent or Guardian before the morning of takeoff.
4. High School Division: (Must decide which division during registration)
a. Limit of three (3) anglers per boat. The captain must be 19 year of age or older. The captain is welcome to fish. Any person fishing under the age of 19 must have a release signed by a Parent or Guardian before the morning of takeoff.
5. No Entry fee to fish.
6. Big Fish: Optional $10 big fish pot per boat. Payout will be 60% of pot for 1st overall big fish and 40% of pot for 2nd overall big fish
7. Boat number will be determined by the order of registration.
8. Boat Landing: Everyone must leave from Binion Creek boat landing for the start of the tournament and weigh-in at Binion Creek boat landing.
9. All boats must be within 200 yards of the Binion creek boat landing at 3pm or subject to be disqualified. Weigh-in will start at 2:45pm day of the tournament.
10. Only artificial baits will be allowed.
11. Fish size limit no less than 12 inches. Fish in questioned will be measured with golden rule.
12. Limit of 5 fish per boat.
13. Live well will be checked before tournament begins.
14. Life jackets must be worn when big motor is running.
15. Only largemouth bass, spotted bass, and smallmouth bass will be accepted.
16. All boats must have live well; no stringers or iced down fish will be accepted.
17. All boats must weigh-in their fish before trailering their boats or be disqualified.
18. All ties will be equally divided.
19. Any grievance must be submitted to the tournament committee before or during the weigh-in.
20. Once the weigh-in scales have been closed, the tournament will be considered closed.
21. All decision by tournament officials will be final.
In John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.
Valley View Baptist Church | 8820 Highway 69 South | Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 | 205.752.0977 |http://thevalley.info/
Drew Dockery, Jimmy Tisdale, James McGahey, Corey Davis, Tony Johnson, Stephen Dees, Keith Johnston